Monday, March 25, 2013

March 15

March 15, 2013

It was a gorgeous day outside. I didn't have class. And I spent the whole day making freezer meals for both myself and Brad since I was going to be away the whole next week. While I was in the kitchen, I left the back door open for Killer to come and go as she pleased. I hadn't seen her in a while so I quietly walked outside to see what she was doing, because I naturally assumed she was getting into trouble. I found her laying in one of our flower beds, soaking up the warmth that the black dirt radiated. 
 Well that was completely unacceptable. I couldn't have my sweet pup laying in the dirt. So I brought out some towels for her and laid them on the back porch. Before I could even call her over she came trotting to lay on the much more comfortable towels. She just laid soaking up the sun and getting her daily dose of Vitamin D for the rest of the afternoon, and I watched her through the open door as I worked in the kitchen. Perfect afternoon.

Courtney



No comments:

Post a Comment