Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March 11

March 11, 2013

Today was one of the first absolutely gorgeous spring days we've had this year. I have a practical tomorrow that I really need to finish studying for, but I just couldn't pass up laying out in the backyard with my favorite pup. Granted I could have taken my flashcards outside and killed two birds with one stone, but seriously whats the fun of that? I'd much rather take pictures with Killer than study.
Killer just loves to be outside. More than anything. She'd sit outside all day and just watch the squirrels and birds and eat sticks if someone went out with her, but she gets a little nervous when we let her out and then close the door behind her. So usually what she does is whine to be let out then whine to be let back in 30 seconds later once she realizes no one has accompanied her out. Today she definitely got her fill of outside time with me.
She played and played with her golf ball and rocks and sticks and dirt, then I called her over and made her participate in this photoshoot. She looks miserable, but I know there wasn't anything she'd rather be doing :)

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment