Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March 12

March 12, 2013

Tonight Brad and I caught up on The Biggest Loser. We really love this show, especially the first episode and the last episode. It's seriously so amazing how these people completely turn their lives around. I'm always awestruck at how different they look at the finale. Unfortunately, I'm never really motivated to get up and do something after I see the show. I guess I just workout vicariously through the contestants. Plus the whole yelling at you until you do what I want thing just doesn't really work for me. Anyways, after sending Amy home with half the pie we made and eating some more ourselves we had one slice left. So what did we do, we sat down and watched The Biggest Loser while eating apple pie and ice cream. 
 
Oh, and just for fun, here's a picture of Killer from earlier in the day. (Don't mind the orange Fanta is the windowsill. I was studying for my practical in the bed and that's the only way I could keep myself awake.)
 

Courtney



No comments:

Post a Comment