Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 6: 100 posts of Happiness

I blog because it makes me happy. This is my 100th blog post, and in honor of that I decided to write about happiness.
See how Killer's licking her lips. That's because we had to bribe her to sit still by waving a treat in front of her face. 

Brad and Killer truly make me delightfully happy. I love coming home to a cute pup wagging her tail out of control because she's so excited to see me. I love waking up before Brad and seeing how peacefully he sleeps even though Killer's going crazy freaking out that my alarm just went off.

And I love this.


Chasing Killer trying to get back a stolen sock. I also love that we have to cover our couches with hideous blankets to protect them from Killer stains. Here's to 100 more posts of sheer happiness.

Love, Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment