Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 20: Happy Birthday Jared!

Today is Jared's birthday. He's 31 or 32, I can't remember. But regardless of his age, he's one of the best brother-in-laws I have. Maybe one day he, Neil, and Jeff will fight over this coveted spot. I'll be sure to sell tickets. Don't worry, you won't miss out. Lori sent this picture to me that was taken today, so I can keep the rules of this blog posting challenge.
Don't you love the baby hand and foot just sticking out the side of the picture?

Happy Birthday Jared! We hope it's super duper fantastic! And everything you ever dreamed of. Although we know that won't happen since we're not there. 

Love, Brad & Courtney

1 comment:

  1. That's right. THe only think that could have made my birthday better is if we could have seen you guys! Thanks for the b-day posting!

    ReplyDelete