Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!

Today, November 29, is my baby sister Elizabeth's birthday! She is 13, a teenager. I know I've said this for all the birthdays I've posted about this month, but I seriously can't believe how old she is. I can still remember the day she was born and how much I absolutely adored her. I truly believe that youngest children are the most resilient of any other kids because of what she's been through in her young life. I lugged her around ALL the time for as long as I could carry her and my brothers love to pick on her now that she's a little older and she's totally fine!


By far the cutest baby in the family.

 
She's a great little soccer player. She's even on the middle school team!

 



 
The day she got her braces off.

Happy Birthday Elizabeth! I still absolutely adore you!

No comments:

Post a Comment