Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas in the Andersen Household

Well, I've been waiting for an important letter to arrive in the mail before I made another blog post, but it has yet to arrive. So in the meantime ... we've decorated our little house for Christmas! We absolutely LOVE the Christmas season. It's so joyful and exciting. I wish it was Christmas all the time, but if that was the case it probably wouldn't be so special.

Our front door!



Here were are putting up our little tree. Brad and I both prefer real Christmas trees, but it just didn't seem practical this year, so we got an artificial tree.



Here's our front window (I really need to sew a curtain for it, but for now tinsel will have to do).


Our stockings! We're planning on decorating them; we just haven't gotten to it yet.


The finished product. Looks pretty good for a fake tree, if I do say so myself.





This is an ornament my aunt gave all the girls last year for Christmas. My grandmother and all her sisters had one of these to put on their family tree growing up. So my aunt thought it would be a great tradition for us to start as well.


We hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment