Tuesday, November 10, 2009

6 months down, eternity to go

On Friday, Brad and I celebrated 6 months of being married. While doing something for a 6 month anniversary may seem silly we had a ton of fun, and we probably will never celebrate a half year anniversary again. 
After class Brad took me to Border's and we read Where the Wild Things Are. After we had finished reading I made a comment about the movie, and he said "Why don't we go find out?" So, we headed off to the theater to see it. It was so so good! I think they used almost every single line from the book, which was really fun. It was interesting to see how they added to the plot. I suggest you go see it if you haven't (maybe wait till it gets to Redbox so you don't have to pay the outrageous prices in the theater).


 After the movie we went out to dinner and then went to the mall to look for some boots for me. We didn't end up finding any, but we did score a great deal on jeans at American Eagle (2 pairs for $25).

I'm so grateful for how my wonderful husband treats me every day and how he surprises me with the little things that he knows I'll love. These past 6 months have absolutely flown by and I can't even believe they're already over, but I'm looking forward to the eternity ahead that we'll get to share together.


No comments:

Post a Comment