Wednesday, June 30, 2010

congratulations are in order

My sister Brittney has worked so incredibly hard her first year at BYU. She wanted to apply to the nursing program, which is easily one of the hardest programs to be accepted to at the school. Brad and I kept telling her that it was all about her grades. I wish I had had someone constantly nagging me about my grades my freshman year of college, but I digress. It was not an easy road for her. She got stressed out a lot, she missed out on fun activities with her friends, and she got homesick. But it was all worth it in the end, because she just got accepted to

BYU's SCHOOL OF NURSING.

Halloween 2007. Dressed as a nurse. (Elizabeth is Tinkerbell.)


She's definitely earned it! Not a lot of people get in on their first try, but Brittney did. She's so excited, and we're so excited for her.

Congratulations little sister!

 love, Brad & Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment