Friday, February 24, 2012

afternoon rain

There's a tornado just south of Atlanta. I looked outside, and it was bright and sunny. I had already put on my running clothes, and Killer was beyond excited to get in a little morning exercise. So I laced up my shoes and leashed Killer and off we went. Ten minutes later when we were the farthest away from home we were going to get during this run the rain started. Downpour. Thank you tornado. 
 We had a blast. We splashed in puddles and slide down hills. Killer loved jumping in the newly formed river on the edge of the road as it raced down the hill and into the gutter. At one point she put just one front paw in, and it created an awesome arch and splashed right in her face. "Killer don't care." In fact, she loved it and snapped and barked and bit at the water.

Once she had finally had a little too much fun and was cold and soaked to the bone we went inside. 

I wish we could run in the rain everyday!

Courtney & Killer

1 comment: