Saturday, November 20, 2010

Birthday Wishes All Around!

So, I've been a terrible blogger lately. My last post was over TWO weeks ago! I guess we just haven't been all that exciting during this wonderful month of November. I've been super busy with work, school, and my new Young Women's calling, and Brad's been super busy trying to keep himself busy while I'm gone every single night of the week. But four exciting things have happened this month!

Numbers 1 and 2: Ryan and Chloe's birthdays!

Ryan turned 2 and Chloe turned 5! They're getting SO BIG! I can't even believe it, and I know their momma can't either. Brad and I were super bummed that we didn't get to see these two munchkins this year for their birthdays, seeing as for the past two years we have. We sure do miss them.

Number 3: Lori and Jared's one year anniversary!

I completely forgot to even ever post about Katherine Croft!! On September 25 (my mom's birthday) Lori and Jared were blessed with a sweet baby girl.
Welcome to the world baby Katie! We can't wait to meet you!

And Number 4: My brother Phillip's birthday which was yesterday. He turned 18! Just saying that makes me feel old. I can't imagine how my parents feel.
Not the nicest face, but I think this is a funny picture, so I'm sharing it.

This was after Christmas one year when Phillip and I both got new LG Chocolates - his was baby blue (like his cast) and mine was red. We were both learning together how to work them. This is definitely not the best picture of either of us, but it's a dear memory.

So to Chloe, Ryan, Phillip, and Katie - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to Lori and Jared!

Love, Brad & Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment