Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Puppies are like Babies

I have developed a completely new respect for people who have children. Babies (of any kind) are hard work. Here's my list of how Killer is like a human baby:
1. I have to constantly watch her
2. I have to make sure she's fed everyday
3. I'm constantly cleaning her face
4. I have to help her go potty
5. She cries, especially when she's left alone
6. I have to get up in the middle of the night with her
7. I love to cuddle with her
8. I have to clean up after her
9. She always needs something (usually when it’s most inconvenient to me)
10. She needs lots of attention
11. I have to clip her finger nails for her
12. She hates to be left alone
13. She’s teething
14. She gets into lots of trouble
15. I have to take her to the doctor
16. She’s adorable
 Feel free to add to the list.

love, Brad & Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment