Saturday, August 1, 2009

congratulations all around

Congratulations Spencer and Kelsey!

On July 17th one of our dear friends Spencer got married in Oregon. Last week we were finally able to meet his beautiful wife at their open house here in Utah
.


We are so happy for them!



Congratulations Amanda!


Last week I got to attend a bridal shower for my good friend Amanda. I was also in charge of the games.

This was the reaction to a question I asked her about her fiance.

Amanda had a hard time guessing how Dan, her fiance, had responded to questions I had asked him earlier in the week. If she got the answer wrong she had to put a piece of gum in her mouth. This was the ending result.

I had everyone at the shower draw a picture of Dan in his underwear, and Amanda got to pick her favorite.

The classic shower game of the toilet paper wedding gown.

Here we are afterwards.




No comments:

Post a Comment